Next Generation Kia CUV: The CROSS GT
Kia CUV designers offer us a glimpse into the next generation of vehicles.
Kia suggests plans to design the elegant yet powerful Cross GT. It’s another example of Kia’s world-class design sensibility. The vehicle is a luxury hybrid that’s powered by a state-of-the-art 3.8-liter V6 engine, that features an 8-speed automatic and all-wheel drive. Maybe Telluride’s evolution? Backing the engine is Kia’s parallel hybrid system. Together the engine and the electric motor produce 400 horsepower and an all-electric range of 20 miles.
Cross GT blurs the line between the sleek GT concept car and a luxury Kia CUV.
Inspired. By nature.
Exploring everything a CUV could be.
Features & Specs
- 3.8-liter V6 hybrid
- 400 horsepower
- 500 lb.-ft. of torque
- 8-speed automatic
- Torque-vectoring all-wheel drive
- An all-electric range of 20 mi.
- Overall length: 192.8 in.
- Overall height: 65.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 122.0 in.
- Width: 79.1 in.
- Dual rear-hinged “suicide” doors
- The cargo compartment is accessed through a “clamshell” design
- LED technology highlights its signature grille
- Multi-paneled skylight with hexagonal glass inserts
- Almond-Terra-colored, leather-covered bucket seats
- Contrasting stitching
- Equestrian saddle-inspired seats tanned with vegetable oil using natural dyes and no chemicals
- The sweeping instrument panel with re-harvested American Walnut
- 100 percent eco-friendly renewable wool throughout
- Touch screen and central mouse control access subsystem, including HVAC, telematics, and entertainment
- Internet and infotainment access through flat panel screens mounted to the front seat headrests
- Large storage compartment incorporated beneath the flat load floor in the cargo area behind the rear seats
More From Kia of Warrington
2020 Soul GT-Line