The protection of your nonpublic personal information is important to our Dealership.
- The types of information we may collect about you
- The types of information we may disclose to third parties
- The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information
- How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income and employment history.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and your creditworthiness.
- Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score or credit history.
- Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, your account balances and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities whom you have listed as a reference.
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses.
We do not utilize “cookies” in connection with our website. A “cookie” is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer. You have the option of programming your computer to prevent a cookie from being accepted. Your visit to our website is completely anonymous, unless you choose to identify yourself by transmitting an inquiry or information to us.
We may disclose the following information to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as third parties who manufacture or supply our goods and services, advertise or market our products and services, make customer satisfaction inquiries on our behalf, or provide internet related marketing services:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, and social security number.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, such as whether you bought or leased a vehicle.
- Information about your lease or purchase that is requested by the manufacturer for warranty and marketing purposes.
We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We are not required to give you the opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.